If you have a problem with contact arcing or contact sparking -NOsparc is the solution.
NOsparc arc suppressors virtually eliminate undesired arcing in electromechanical relays, contactors and switches. This increases the overall lifetime, reliability, and safety, reduces EMI emissions and decreases the maintenance costs of today’s power switching products to unprecedented capabilities.
- Order Online, Product Selection, Documentation & Pricing
- Features & Benefits Of NOsparc Arc Suppression
- NOsparc Innovative Technology- How It Works
- NOsparc Arc Suppressors Eliminate Contact Damage
- Demo Video – Unsuppressed vs. Suppressed Arcing
- The Snubber Myth
- Alternative Arc Suppression Methods & Solutions
|Image||Part #||Max Voltage||Mount Type||Data Sheet||User Manual||Price* (ea) (AUD$)||Add To Cart|
|MMYAC||277V AC||PCB Mount||$ 54.10||Add to cart|
|MMXAC||277V AC||Panel Mount||$ 51.10||Add to cart|
|MHXDC1F048||48V DC||Panel Mount||$ 57.60||Add to cart|
|MHXDC1F036||36V DC||Panel Mount||$ 54.40||Add to cart|
|MHXDC1F024||24V DC||Panel Mount||$ 51.40||Add to cart|
|MHXDC1F012||12V DC||Panel Mount||$ 48.60||Add to cart|
|MHXAC1F480||480V AC||Panel Mount||$ 56.10||Read More|
|MHXAC1F240||240V AC||Panel Mount||$ 52.10||Read More|
|MHXAC1F120||120V AC||Panel Mount||$ 50.10||Read More|
OEMs VARs & Resellers
For wholesale prices, Email Us with your RFQ.
- Reduced maintenance, repair and replacement costs
- Dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership
- Increased contact reliability
- Easy adaptation to existing infrastructure
- Quick and simple retrofitting process
- Minimal impact to design due to size of the hardware
- “Connect & Forget” operation
- Non-Polarised – negative or positive wire to either of the two connections
- No neutral connection needed
- No external power required: self-powered
- No special or complicated assembly requirements or associated connections to auxiliary equipment
- Suitable to use on any make/model of relay or contactor
- Both DC and AC arc suppressors available
- Designed for General Purpose Loads as well as Resistive, Capacitive, Inductive, Motor and Tungsten loads
- Simple elegant design that simply connects in parallel to the contact that is arcing
- Calculated Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) exceeds 50,000 years
- Chatter-Proof – suppresses arcs even when the relay contact chatters
- Arc suppression element only activates during arcing
- Rugged construction – tolerant of harsh environments
- Overvoltage Protection and RFI Filtering are an intrinsic part of the NOsparc arc suppressor
- Negligible impact on energy costs
- Reduced heat generation results in reduced heat management (fewer or no fans, vents etc)
- RoHS compliant
- Reduced Ozone and other pollutants
- 15dB reduction of EMI over the range of 30MHz to 1GHz
- Acts directly on the source of the EMI – the arc
- Removes the need to address EMI effects of arcing through the use of EMI Filters, EMI Enclosures, EMI Gaskets & other EMI countermeasures
- Increases “Stealth” performance
- Limits electronic “visibility”
- Little or no shielding or filtering required
Advances in component technology have enabled Arc Suppression Technologies to develop the innovative NOsparc range of products that at the instant of arc formation automatically suppress contact arcs and offer unprecedented increases in mechanical lifetime, reliability and safety and abolishes the need for contact service and maintenance.
NOsparc is the proven solution to increase your up-time, productivity, product life & profitability!
The effectiveness of NOsparc is clearly seen in this video. NOsparc reduces destructive arc energy an average of 1250 times yielding a 100 times or more increase in device life expectancy. Badly worn contacts requiring regular expensive maintenance will no longer be a problem once a NOsparcarc suppressor is fitted.
The following photos illustrate this “Snubber Myth” – they show the contacts of identical make/model of relays:
1. Pristine contacts from a relay fresh out of the box.
2. The nearly destroyed contacts from a relay operated under power for nearly 100,000 cycles.
3. The nearly destroyed contacts from a relay operated under power for 100,000 cycles with an RC snubber attached across the contacts. Nearly identical destruction to having no arc suppression!
4. The barely worn contacts from a relay operated for 100,000 cycles under power with a NOsparc arc suppressor attached across the contacts.
NOsparcarc suppressors are clearly the superior solution.
• Solid State Relays (SSR). Limitations & Disadvantages: Operate at high temperatures, require heat management such as large heat sinks, vents, cooling fans.
• Hybrid Power Relays. Limitations & Disadvantages: Expensive, designed for specific problems and not easy to adapt.
• Mercury Displacement Relays (MDR). Limitations & Disadvantages: Use hazardous material (Mercury), expensive and being phased out.
• Various “Snubbers”. Limitations & Disadvantages: Are NOT effective under higher power conditions ( 2A or more).
Innovative NOsparc arc suppressors now offer a real, viable and elegant solution for the electrical industry which has had to make do with inferior compromise solutions. Industry now has a true arc suppression solution -NOsparc is the solution.
- Free Expert Sourcing –Any Part, Any BOM, Now.
- 1 Year Warranty –industry leading commitment.
- Flexibility – One Stop Solution customised for you.
- Professional Engineering Support.
- Reliability – On Time , Every Time, Quality Guaranteed
- No minimum purchase value.
- Free Nationwide Shipping for orders > $1000+.